You can use Retinol with nearly any other skincare product you may have at home except for other Retinol or Retinoid serums and creams. However, there are certain ingredients that you should avoid before applying your Retinol. And in this video, I am going over the different combinations that are beneficial and the once you should avoid.
General Information: 00:00 - 00:45
1. Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Retinol Moisturiser): 00:45
2. Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Retinol and Moisturiser): 2:21
3. Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Retinol and Moisturiser): 5:13
4. Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Moisturiser, Retinol): 7:36
5. Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Moisturiser and Retinol): 9:47
What should not be used in combination with Retinol: 11:06
The videos on this channel are not sponsored, and no affiliate links are used. Any products featured in these videos are ones that I have purchased at my own expense. Therefore, I stand by the recommendations I make and believe the featured products are worth the cost.
All information presented on this channel is for news, education, and entertainment purposes only. Although I do my best to provide accurate information, it is not a substitute for medical skincare advice. Always consult with a professional dermatologist or doctor in your area before implementing any skincare advice shared on this channel.