℮ 10 ml
Botanical name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Pure therapeutic grade essential oil
What can this product do for you:
- Eucalyptus oil relieve ailments of the respiratory tract including stuffiness caused by flu and allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies
- Effective in improving circulation, purifying the body and relieving joint and muscle pain
- A known antiseptic that has a soothing effect on infected and inflamed skin conditions
- Great for dandruff and treating various scalp conditions such as dermatitis.
- Effective insect repellent
- Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Essential oils are what give a plant its characteristic odour and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted. At Conatural, vigorous checks are made throughout the entire process of sourcing pure essential oils. When used correctly, essential oils bring a wide range of health benefits
- The best essential oils for skincare, Conatural Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favorite carrier oil (e.g., argan oil, olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil) for face and body
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan oil and coconut and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.