Khashkhash Oil (or Pure Poppy Seed Oil) which is extracted from Poppy Seeds is known for its wide range of health benefits in treating a host of ailments including heart problems, digestion, hair and skin issues, insomnia, diabetes, bone disorder and neural problems.
120 ML | 4.06 fl oz
Pure Khashkhash oil (or the Poppy Seed Oil) is derived from the seeds of the poppy plant, Papaver somniferum. This plant has been cultivated by humans for thousands of years and used for a variety of purposes. Poppies are known for producing opium, which is used in the manufacturing of drugs like morphine and codeine. This oil contains antioxidants, including naturally occurring vitamin E, which may lower the risk of conditions like cancer.
Benefits of Poppy Seed Oil
- Treats insomnia
- Improves cognitive functioning
- Boosts bone health
- Aids in digestion
- Enhances cardiovascular system
- Augments skin and hair health
- Prevents ulcers
- Regulates blood pressure
Use of Khashkhash Oil
- Mixing Khashkhash in a face mask helps in treating acne and pimples and provides a clear, glowing complexion
- Apply this oil onto your scalp at least twice a week to see a difference in your hair growth.
Precautions of Poppy Seed Oil
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.