Flax Seed Oil is made from ground and pressed flax seeds. It is known for its many health benefits, including lowering inflammation, preventing heart disease, and reducing cancer risk.
120 ML | 4.06 fl oz
Flax Seed Oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil, is made from flax seeds that have been ground and pressed to release their natural oil. Organic flax seed oil is high in ALA flaxseed omega 3 fatty acids, which have been associated with numerous health benefits. This oil is known to improve skin smoothness and hydration, while also treating certain skin conditions like dermatitis, making organic flaxseed oil for skin very effective. Flaxseed hair oil is also very common for topical usage.
Benefits of Flax Seed Oil
- Inflammation reduction
- Reduction in cancer cell growth
- Improvement in skin health, flax seed for skin is extremely effective
- Improvement in heart function
- Constipation and diarrhea relief
Use of Flax Seed Oil
- To use flaxseed as a hair mask, pour a small amount of the oil into your hands and massage directly into your hair. Leave on for up to 15 minutes, then rinse out and shampoo as normal.
- You can use flaxseed as a pre-conditioning rinse after shampooing as well
Precautions of Flax Seed Oil
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.